Protect your head efficiently and in style!
The Horze Sentinel Helmet is equipped with an outer shell that can withstand super high impact under high and low temperatures. The inner shell offers optimal impact absorption. This combination protects your head in the best possible way. The comfortable lining is made with memory foam that molds to your head perfectly and wicks away any moisture. The durable chrome frame at the top has ventilation slots that offer great air flow that keeps your head cool. The chin buckle is made with a quick-release function and padding to ensure a comfortable and secure fit. The dial system makes sure the size is perfect for you. This helmet is not approved for BHS, BRC, British Eventing or The Pony Club.
- Standard: CE VG1 01.040 2014-12
- Outer shell for super high impact strength
- Inner shell for optimal impact absorption
- Ventilation slots at chrome frame
- Removable and washable padding with memory foam
- Breathable lining
- Chin padding and quick-release buckle
- Size dial system: three sizes
- Metal Horze logo pin at the front
Outer shell: ABS material. Inner shell: EPS. Lining: Memory foam. Weight: 480-560g.
Wipe shell with a damp sponge. Remove and wash lining.
Product ID: 30075