Thicker at the front and gradually tapering to the rear, our Raised Wither Saddle Pad lifts the saddle at the wither to reestablish balance and correct position. The pad’s design allows skeletal relief along the gullet and maintains the benefits of shock absorption, weight distribution and improved saddle fit comfort.
Include video Cavallo monty roberts 409.
Length: 23″ (58 cm) Width: 22” (56 cm) tapering to 15 ” (38 cm).
Patented Nitrex Closed-Cell Foam.
Benefits of a pad built up in thin layers. 4 different material densities creates a thinner pad with greater shock absorption than a pad twice as thick allows more room for free movement of the scapula (shoulder blade).
F.R.A. Cavallo pad is reversible. New Zealand wool on one side, closed cell shock absorbing foam on the other. Use either side against the horse; it’s your personal preference!
Patented nitrex Closed-Cell Foam: Non-PVC foam that has low resilience and low penetration value, resulting in excellent shock absorption, insulation and rebound (G-value energy return). Far superior to traditional foams. Soft and lightweight, water-absorption free.
Open cell memory foam to enhace saddle fit, releases as the rider shifts weight to vary pressure and gently massage the muscles, promoting healthy circulation. Evenly distributes rider and saddle weight on the muscles. Contracts where the saddle is tight and remains full where the saddle has less contact.
Our Tri-Density Solution, plus the performance enhancement (PE)panel , combined with fine finishing details including genuine leather butt joints, nylon bindings and aeration perforations, provides the Ultimate in Saddle Pads, benefiting both horse and rider!
* Shock absorbent, saves the back of both horse and rider.
* Promotes blood circulation (the slow release memory of the open cell foam creates a gentle massaging action on the horse’s muscle structure).
* Contracts at pressure points, fills gaps.
* Enhances the saddle gullet (protecting the spine).
* Cutback allows wither relief.
* More comfort for a saddle which fits perfectly.
* Allows one saddle to be used on multiple horses.
* Compensates for the changing horses back (different levels of conditioning, natural development over the season and development over the horse’s lifetime).
New Zealand Merino Wool:100% Merino Wool carded and consolidated into a dense material. The resulting cloth is then heat-bonded to enhance dimensional stability, durability and abrasion resistance.
high directional stability to maintain shape characteristics Merino wool, Resilient, Durable, wicks away moisture, breathable and insulating.
Product ID: 314910