The uvex exxential II MIPS sets new benchmarks in terms of lightness, comfort for the rider and safety. For the first time ever, the sporty all-rounder uses the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System (MIPS), which provides additional protection against rotational forces in the event of a side or oblique impact.
Enjoy the ultimate in safety: the uvex exxential II MIPS combines the lightweight characteristics of an inmould helmet with the tried and tested Multi-Directional Impact Protection System. The idea behind MIPS, which was developed in Sweden, is to protect the human brain against rotational movements in an accident. To achieve this, a movable second shell is fitted inside the uvex exxential II MIPS between the inner padding and outer shell of the helmet, which sits directly on the head. Added protection: if the rider lands at an angle in a fall, the rotational force created is not transferred to the head, but instead dissipated by the motion of the MIPS inner shell.
What’s more, the ergonomic helmet design with its low-cut helmet shell guarantees extra impact protection at the rear and the 3D IAS system allows individual adjustment in height and width for an optimal fit. One really smart feature is the ponytail cut-out, which makes the helmet considerably more comfortable for riders with long hair.
- Made in Germany
- inmould technology: a lightweight helmet with highest impact resistance.
- Integrated is the revolutionary MIPS technology for maximum safety for head and brain in case of a rotational fall.
- With the 3D IAS system, the riding helmet can be individually adjusted to the head size in height and width.
- Excellent ventilation, due to sophisticated ventilation ducts that draw in fresh air and conduct warm air to the outside.
- The uvex monomatic comfort lock can be opened and closed with one hand.
- Fast Adapting System (FAS) webbing can be easily and continuously tailored to your exact head shape.
- The inner lining can be washed and replaced.
- Weight: 430 g
- Certified to standard: EN 1384:2012 + VG1 01.040 2014-12
Washable inner lining.
Product ID: 335305