With the new Noir line, Horze sets new standards in quality in elegance at a reasonable price point.
The Horze Noir riding helmet stuns with high class in both design and technical standards. The sleek shell can withstand strong impact, while the memory foam absors it in the event of a fall. Memory foam padding wicks away any moisture and keeps your head comfortable. The shiny frame with ventilation slots allows optimal air flow. The harness is coverd with a soft neck protective, and the quick-release buckle is easy to use. A wide brim protects your eyes from the sun. Adjust the Noir helmet with our dial system for the perfect fit.
- VG1 01.040 2014-12 certified
- Weight: 480-560g
- Outer shell: Super high impact strength, excellent property under high or low temperature
- Inner shell: Optimal impact absorption
- Padding: Moisture wicking and comfortable
- Ventilation: Durable shiny frame with front, top and rear ventilation slots for great air flow
- Harness: Neck protective with quick-release buckle and chin padding for a secure and comfortable fit
- Size adjustable dial system: Adjustable for 3 different sizes
- Peak: Wide and flexible
- Small Horze metal logo at the front
ABS outer shell. EPS inner shell. Removable and washable memory foam lining.
Wipe with a damp cloth. Hand wash lining separately.
Product ID: 30084