Dilute Cavalor Equi Wash with warm water, rub well into the coat and rinse off with lukewarm water.
What is the effect of the pH level in Cavalor Equi Wash?
Cavalor Equi Wash is a pH-balanced shampoo that is mild and non-irritating to the horse's skin.
How can I get my horse's tail to look thick and shiny?
First wash the tail with Cavalor Equiwash. Then spray it with Cavalor Star Shine.
Cavalor Equi Wash is a highly concentrated and soft (pH 7-7.5) shampoo that has an important cleaning and shining quality. Cavalor Equi Wash is a mixture of anionic tensio-active elements based on alkylarylsulphonates, which are deodorant and vegetal extracts. It contains no acid or solvent. These properties make Cavalor Equi Wash a product devoted to the health and comfort of the animal.
- The pH-neutral formula is gentle for the equine skin
- With the addition of Pro-Vitamin B5 and Glycerine, the coat will be hydrated and will have a natural healthy shine
- A whole new “soapy smell” will let horse & rider enjoy the “horse-wash”
- The tottle is very easy to use and can be put upside down – perfect for getting the last drop out of it
Wet the horses coat to remove any loose hair or dirt.
Apply Cavalor Equi Wash directly on the coat, or dilute a small amount in lukevarm water and apply with a sponge for a fresh, clean coat.
Rinse the horses coat thoroughly.
Caution: for external use only.
- 500 ml/ 16.9 fl. oz. bottle.
Product ID: 320552