Two rugs are better than one!
Our Horze Sudbury rugs come in a set of two that can be combined. The waterproof turnout rug protects your horse from rain while the liner keeps it warm. The 100g turnout rug is equipped with two front buckles, x-surcingles and leg straps that keep it in place. High gussets do not restrict your horse's movement. It can be worn on its own. The liner is made with 200g filling. It closes safely in the front, and you can easily attach it to the turnout for 300g rain protection on cold days.
- Two rugs that can be combined
- Turnout rug: 100g filling
- Two front buckles with hook-and-loop closure
- High gussets
- Tail flap
- Detachable leg straps with snaps
- Horze logo print on side
- Liner: 200g filling
- Front closure with buckle, hook-and-loop closure and flap
- Hook-and-loop fastener for attachment to turnout rug
- Tail cord
- Snaps inside
- Horze logo print on front flap
Turnout rug: 600D ripstop polyester, 3000mm/3000mvp waterproof, taped seams. Polyester lining. Liner: 210T polyester.
Machine wash with similar colours at 40 degrees. Do not use fabric softener. Air dry.
Product ID: 24094