Great turnout sheet protects from rain and a full neck keeps drips from rolling down your horse's shoulders.
When your horse is grazing in wet, soggy weather, the last thing he needs is to raise his head and let water roll down his neck and under his rug. This combo rug eliminates this event and keeps his neck, shoulders and wither area warm and dry. The lightweight sheet is great for light rain and even pre-winter cold. The durable 1200D outer will withstand even the toughest horseplay and keep your horse protected from chill without too much bulk.
- Square rip stop outer shell to preserve waterproof/breathability/windproof benefits
- Buckles made of high-quality, durable material
- Taped seams for waterproof durability
- Detachable elastic leg straps
- Large tail flap attached deep on the back of the rug for full coverage and wind protection
- Fit allows extra comfort at the withers and prevents rubbing
- Hook-and-loop front closure with T-buckles overlaid for quick and easy fastening
- Extra high gusset is moved forward to allow maximum freedom
- Cross surcingles with elastic for added flexibility
- High neck with shaped shoulders
- Reflective trim
- U-cut fit in front allows more room for the horse's legs
1200D outer shell 3000mm/3000mvp.
Machine wash at 30 degrees. Gentle cycle with mild detergent. Do not tumble dry. Air dry only.
Use this lightweight turnout sheet with a full neck when you need complete protection for your horse but not a heavy winter turnout.
Product ID: 24018